Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Afternoon Random Thoughts

I fired up the Luxe today. We’ve got first practice coming up this Sunday at KC Crusaders, and I needed to make sure it’s working great. I had some O rings replaced a few weeks ago, but I haven’t shot it since. It shoots great. Gotta love that easy tech. I’ve gotta put some goggles together, mine are pretty trashed at the moment, or at least ear pieces and lenses are. With the indoor closed I feel a bit rusty. I’m missing Monday practices. Rumor has it we’ve got a special guest doing some video this weekend. I’m planning on bringing my camera as well to shoot some basic stuff, but it hinges on my brother Gino, and if he put together a protective case for it today at his work.
I need to pick some things up before practice. Namely water bottles and ankle tape. I hyper extended it about 8 months ago and I’ve been wearing a brace on it ever since. I’m going to try to switch from the brace to tape so my foot fits in my cleat like a glove. I don’t want to start this year out by reinjuring it, and I doubt I’ll be able to get back into martial arts if I continually hurt it.
If all goes well I’ll have some vids up middle of next week….
Salvatore Santamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment