Monday, January 11, 2010

The "Silent Kid"

Ill just start out by saying that the title is partly true because i really don't talk that much but not that I'm shy or am not social, but because usually i don't say anything unless there is a good point or meaning to it when it comes to paintball. Mostly i just sit back and listen to what needs to be done, where to go, and who to shoot and that's what I do.

But enough with that ill introduce myself. My name is Brandon Olsen I'm 17 years old soon to be 18. I'm a senior at Ballard High school and was born and raised in Seattle, Washington. I have been playing with the "DBS Kidz" for 6 years now. You could say im one of the "Original" Kidz and proud to say that i have legitimately played my way through the PSP ranks in order starting with my Young guns season > Div 4 5man > Div 3 Xball > Div 2 Xball > Div 1 Xball and now hopefully this year play Semi-pro.

If you see me out on the field u will most likely see me crawling around and getting dirty in the snake. I have been playing snake most of my career with DBS but once in a while i find an excuse to send Alex to snake so i could play on my feet for once ha, but there is no better feeling then crawling down the end of the snake and shooting the whole team in the back :).

This is just a brief description of myself and life playing with the DBS kidz but there will be more to come. I'm really excited for this new year of paintball, BIG things are happening this year for DBS!

Brandon Olsen #88

No comments:

Post a Comment