Thursday, April 22, 2010

Interview





Interview
Name: Nick Buker
Age: 32
Hometown: Burlington, VT now Seattle, WA
Position: Anything
Current Team: DBS Titans
Past Teams: OTC for a second, Last Place, Western Massacre
First paintball gun: VM68
Occupation and what do you do outside of paintball? I teach college chemistry for work. For fun I snowboard, skateboard, cook and hike.
How and when did you get into paintball?: Impulse bought a paintball gun and was instantly hooked.
Favorite paintball memories: Travelling with my team. My first national event (Phoenix 2010) was a blast. Our first rookie division win was pretty memorable as well. Practiced in sideways rain saturday, went undefeated in beautiful weather at the tournament on sunday.
Who do you look up to?: I respect people who have achieved success both professional and personally. The two are often mutually exclusive.
Rituals and Superstitions: I like to watch the Tyson documentary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment