Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dusty Cort Bio





Player Bio
Name: Dusty Cort

Age: 19 (20, May 2nd)
Hometown:Everett, WA born and raised

Position:Doritos, Hiding in the back and every once in a while i get to hang the flag

Current Team:DBS KIDZ

Past Teams:Ive always played with DBS, I guested with torment back in the day

First paintball gun: Rebel

Occupation and what do you do outside of paintball? Well there is no such thing as "outside of paintball" for me, I help run Doodlebug sportz paintball. its a family thing.

How and when did you get into paintball?: Well my brother and dad started playing so i guess ijust kinda tagged along.

Favorite paintball memories:Winning chicago open D1 2009, I have tons of little storys that im sure i will remember for a while
.
Who do you look up to?:Tyler Michaud, Danny Cort, Geoff Geyman and Michael Jordan.

Rituals and Superstitions:Well i put my pants on one leg at a time, I ushally double knot my shoes. i listen to some tunes before National events. I just do my thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment