Sunday, April 18, 2010

Player Bio: Danny Cort

Name:[Danny] Danny Cort


Age:[Danny] 24

Hometown:[Danny] Everett, WA

Position:[Danny] Back

Current Team:[Danny] DBS KIDZ...

Past Teams:[Danny] Torment, Apollo

First paintball gun:[Danny] Stinger from a pawn shop with sniper barrel

Occupation and what do you do outside of paintball?[Danny] um... My family owns Doodlebug Sportz. I am the 'Operations Manager.' I play paintball and work within the industry.

How and when did you get into paintball?:[Danny] The first time I played I was in 8th grade. It was the only year the I wrestled and our season end party was a paintball event. Have been hooked ever since.

Favorite paintball memories:[Danny] Mostly playing paintball with my brother. Playing with Torment was great, lots of up's and down's but those guys are all like brothers. The KC Crusader 24 hour game where I laid in the dark for 4 or so hours, got stepped on, tripped over, and shoot 12-15 people without anyone ever knowing where I was. I have meet tons of cool people in paintball.

Who do you look up to?:[Danny] Lots of poeple that have worked hard and accomplished something worth accomplishing.

Rituals and Superstitions:[Danny] There is no such thing as luck... If you don't work hard, you won't get what you want. Typically pregame I jump up and down like 10 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment