Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mason Hwu: DBS Titans


Name: Mason Hwu
Age: 28
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA
Position: Back/Mid
Current Team: DBS Titans
Past Teams: Gunslingerz
First paintball gun: Tippman Pro-Lite
Occupation and what do you do outside of paintball? Real Estate Agent. I help people buy and sell homes. It gives me the opportunity to make enough money, and flexibility in my schedule to play paintball.
How and when did you get into paintball?: I first got into paintball back in 9th grade, 1995, when my older brother took me along with him and his friends to play. I played on and off since then, but it was 3 years ago that I started playing more frequently. It started from once every other month, once every month, once every other week, once every week, to now twice a week. I can see that it will become a daily lifestyle in the near future.

Favorite paintball memories: Too many to list.
Who do you look up to?: I look up to the Washington local DBS Kidz, a team with players of all ages that know how to win, and most importantly have fun. They have all the attributes of a winning team, dedication, wisdom, leadership, talent, and consistency.
Rituals and Superstitions: None…I try to keep my life simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment